92-23 168th St, Queens, NY 11433
* Photo Rendering by Marin Architects. Architecture by ESKW/Architects.
Archer Green is a Low Income Housing Tax Credit property of 351 Newly Constructed Units at 92-23 168th Street Jamaica, Queens. All vouchers and rental assistance programs are accepted.
- Fitness Room
- Landscaped Outdoor Amenity Deck with Grilling Stations
- Community Lounge
- Play Room
- Media/Coworking Space
- Package Locker System
- On-Site Laundry (additional fees apply)
- Bike Parking
- Water Savings Fixtures for Showers/Sinks
- Energy Efficient Appliances and Light Fixtures.
- Transit: NYC Transit Trains: E/F/J/Z, LIRR, AirTrain Buses: Q6, Q8, Q9, Q20A, Q20B, Q24, Q25, Q34, Q41, Q42, Q44-SBS, Q54, Q56, Q60, Q65, Q83, Q84
- No application fee • No broker’s fee • Smoke-free building
To apply online, please go to the link above. To request an application by mail, send a self-addressed envelope to: Archer Green, 909 Third Avenue 21st Floor, New York, NY 10022. Only send one application per development. Do not submit duplicate applications. Do not apply online and also send in a paper application. Applicants who submit more than one application may be disqualified. Applications must be postmarked or submitted online no later than April 14, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.